Sunday, July 28, 2013

JJC Hearts LD


As a Jew, a funny person, and a criminal defense attorney, I love Larry David for many reasons.  He is a Jew like me and I love bald Jewish men (see e.g. my father).  He is funny, and laughing is all we got.  He helped exonerate someone both fictionally and in real life. His stare down is the greatest cross examination technique known to man.



And he's the only guy I know who is smart enough to hire a prostitute to drive in the carpool lane.

In short, Larry David is g-d.

My love for all things LD has led me to consider one of these.  But, the whole Old Testament thing prevents me from following through with it so I may have to settle for one of these, although I do eat bacon so maybe I should reconsider.

In any event, I was delighted to learn that he has a movie coming out on August 10 on HBO!   Can't wait!

If you haven't watched curb your enthusiasm, check this out--the "best of Leon"--the character who plays a member of the family that Larry's wife moves into their home after Hurricane Katrina.




No comments :

Post a Comment

opy and paste this code into your pages.