Monday, July 29, 2013

CopsySelfie

If you don't know what a selfie is, welcome to 2013:

My dear husband emailed me a link to this tumblr : Cops Selfies. All day. Everyday. I. am. so. amused.




I cannot explain to you why or how it is that I hate on cops all the time, but am in love with a tumblr of just photos of cops.  But, I love this tumblr.  Cops? Not that cool.  Cops taking selfies? 100% awesome. I think what it is is that cops acting like cops can be kind of funny. Like when you are at a motion to suppress and the first words out of his mouth are "based on my training and experience."  Oh coppy, you're so cute, so predictable.   Anyway, enjoy this tumblr. And enjoy these vintage JJC Cop Selfies. Shout out to dem Miami and NYC PDs!

NYPD Blue Loves You!

143 Miami PD
P.S. I do not know what I was thinking with those boots. ICK! But at least I never wore them in court.

No comments :

Post a Comment

opy and paste this code into your pages.