Friday, July 26, 2013

housekeeping



  • so I added a different email subscription service...it is the very unattractive box on the right. It is kind of surprising how few free email subscription services are out there. but this one does work much better. Sorry if you have to sign up a second time.
  • email hater mail, love letters, suggestions, links, content you want to see, content you don't want to see, request for a guest blog and/or submissions with or without a byline (your choice), and anything else to: juicejusticeandcorgis@gmail.com
  • my husband thinks the blog would be better if I used proper grammar and cursed less. My initially reaction was what the fuck for?! he actually told me he doesn't like cussing. this came as a shock because it is the first time he has told me that in the 7 years I have been with him and/or known him.  I cuss a lot. He claims I only cuss when I'm in my "public defender mode."  In any event, I am taking these suggestions under submission and will issue a formal opinion when I reach a decision. If you have argument or authority you'd like me to consider on the issue, please feel free to comment to this post or email it to juicejusticeandcorgis@gmail.com.
  • I have many many ideas for content that I am very excited about such as federal versus state, what's the big difference anyway? (crimes, punishment and players) and book, tv show, and movie reviews on criminal law.  This is in addition to current affairs. Keep your eye out. Also, there may be weekly recurring content including, but not limited to, what the fuck Fridays [featuring outrageous miscarriage of justices stories or terrible recent decisions].  If you have any ideas for weekly features you'd like to see email me.  Of course, wobbler Wednesdays might be interesting: a weekly cite to a statute that you probably didn't realize was a wobbler. But, I'm not sure if there are really that many out there that we don't know about already.  I'm still brainstorming. And, case of the week might also be good. But, I really do check the new cases every day and will probably blog about any notable cases (my standard for "notable" is pretty low) as they come.
  • Thank you for following. Don't forget to share on facebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment

opy and paste this code into your pages.