Monday, August 5, 2013

commit crime to prevent it?


I am very anti the government breaking the law to enforce it.  There is nothing that pisses me off more than seeing a cop parked in the no parking zone of the court house because he's too fucking lazy to park in the lot across the street when he has to come to testify at court. (VERY TRUE STORY).  In fact, I once spent 5+ hours to complain about these stupid police officers who parked in a red zone waiting for unsuspecting people to pull up in the bus zone to drop off their loved ones at BART at which point they swoop in and issue $100 tickets.  The complaint process included telling these effing coppers they were 100% hypocrtical and wrong for doing this, informing them that no, the vehicle code specifically says they are not allowed to park in a red zone unless they are responding to an emergency, avoiding getting arrested in said situation, writing my Transit representative (just imagine how long it took me to discover this person exists), trading phone calls with and getting a hold of the head sergeant in charge who told me I was right (didn't realize how much I would love to hear those words from a cop), only to have my blood pressure go through the roof when, two weeks later, dem same ladies were in their same beat up AC sheriff's truck in the same red zone.

So, you can imagine my anger when I saw this headline: "

Exclusive: FBI allowed informants to commit 5,600 crimes


The feds gave informants permission to break the law 5685 times in a single year.  Barf.  Dear Government: If you  have break the law to enforce it you suck.  And also, you demonstrate there is no virtue in following the law if you have no problem breaking it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

opy and paste this code into your pages.